Prof. Ing. Ľudovít PARILÁK, CSc.
ŽP Research and Development Centre Ltd., Podbrezova, Slovak Republic, EU
Position: Director in Železiarne Podbrezová, Research and Development Centre, Ltd., Podbrezová, Slovak Republic, EU
Specialization: Material research and nanotechnology
At the METAL´19 conference L'udovít Parilák will present an invited lecture at session B.
|1966 - 1971
||Ing. - Czech Technical University in Prague, Czech Republic
||CSc. - Czech Technical University in Prague, Czech Republic
|1971 - 2007
||Institute of Materials Research of SAS in Košice, Slovak Republic
|2007 - 2008
||Železiarne Podbrezová a.s. Position: Head of Technology and Materials Development
||Železiarne Podbrezová, Research and Development Center Ltd. Position: Company Director
Prof. Parilák is a member of five scientific councils (VSB - Technical University of Ostrava, twice in Technical University Košice, Brno University of Technology and Research Institute of Welding in Bratislava), many international scientific societies, editorial boards of Slovak and foreign journals and advisory boards of the Slovak Government.
- Projects funded by the R&D Agency - Co-researcher
- APVV - 15-0723 Development of welding technology for unique creep steels developed in Železiarne Podbrezová a.s.
- APVV - 15-0319 Research of the technological process of forming in the production of tubes with internally shaped inner surface
- APVV - Vibration and Acoustic Emission Monitoring of Hydroabrasive Current Interaction
- Kega: Microstructural Conception of Implementation of Modern Engineering Materials in Manufacturing Technologies and Construction Applications, # 036TUKE-4/2017. - Co-researcher
IEHK RWTH Aachen, Germany (study visits, joint projects); TU Vienna, Austria (international cooperation); Cairo, Egypt (MAD) Kyoto; Japan (PM Congress); Shanghai, China (MAD); Nice, France (conference); Torino, Italy (MAD); Wildau, Germany (Pedagogy); Brussels, Belgium (NATO Project); Sofia, Bulgaria (MAD); Miskolc, Hungary (joint project).
- WOZNIAK, J., HOŘEJŠ, S., PARILÁK, Ľ., LEŠKO, A., ŠIMON, A .: Method of Production of Metallurgical Semifinished Products from Two-Phase Ferritic-Martensitic Steels by Thermal-Mechanical Processing, Author's Certificate No. 250570, Prague, 1989
- BLAŽEJ Š., KOVÁČ, F., PARILÁK, Ľ., ŠIMON, A., JURKO, V., BACHORÍK, Ľ .: Method of deformation-thermal processing of weldable high strength steel, Author's certificate no. 259220, Prague, 1989
- BLAŽEJ Š., KOVÁČ, F., ŠIMON, A., BAČO J., PARILÁK, Ľ., HORŇÁK, V .: High-strength Weldable Steel for Cold Forming, Author's Certificate no. 257822, Prague, 1989
- ĎURIŠIN Juraj, BESTERCI, M., PARILÁK, Ľ., ĎURIŠIN JOZEF, ŠLESÁR, M .: Method of Centrifugal Application of Porous Layers by Powder Metallurgy, Author's Certificate no. 221009, Prague, 1986
- 1998 - Aurel Stodol Silver Plaque
- 1999 - VLTSÚ commemorative medal for cooperation in solving tasks and development of the Institute
Commemorative letter on the occasion of the 5th anniversary of the establishment of the VLTSU
- 2001 - Golden Medal of the Dean of the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, TU Košice
- 2002 - Commemorative Medal for the 50th Anniversary of HF TU Košice
Commemorative Medal of FVT TU Košice, based in Prešov, on the occasion of the 10th anniversary of its foundation
Commemorative Medal of the Technical University of Košice on the occasion of the 50th anniversary of TU Košice
- 2012 - Commemorative Medal of the Metallurgical Faculty and Faculty of Production Technologies of the Technical University of Košice
- 2013 - Jozef Čabelka Medal